Welcome to My Blog

I would very much appreciate if you have any comments please leave them on the guestbook page or send me an email,

This is actually a full featured website but for now it is being used as a blog. Hopefully i will be able to expand it to include products and services that are wholesome and befeficial to customers and also be a conduit for visitors to find ideas and opportunities for ways to acheive self sufficiency.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Featured

THE GREAT AMERICAN ADVENTURE - SECRETS OF AMERICA

THE GREAT AMERICAN ADVENTURE SECRETS OF AMERICA [political history, government and law] By: Judge Dale, retired   PART 5   PREFACE: I didn’t plan on writing a PART 5 but given the global movement in play to collapse the fiat financial dominance historically created and controlled...

The Uniform Securitization Scheme (the Birth Scam)

The universal boilerplate securities transaction blueprint that governs your commercial life. Date: Rev. August 12, 2012   Page 1 of 14   From: Reclaim Your Securities, a Yahoo Group To: Members of the Group   Topic: The Uniform Securitization Scheme...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________